Call Us: 01628 828 175
Email Us: email@example.com
At Keen & Eager, we know a thing or two about car servicing. That’s why customers in Maidenhead and the surrounding Berkshire area come back to use our garage services regularly. Our workshop on Woodlands Park Avenue uses manufacturer schedules and advanced engine diagnostics to give Maidenhead motorists a complete choice of full and interim car servicing options which match the standards of local dealership garages.
In the past, cars with current warranties had to be serviced at a main dealership to prevent them from being invalidated. Changes in legislation during 2002 have now made it possible for vehicle owners to have car servicing undertaken at independent garages too. This gives road users in Maidenhead a much bigger say in how their vehicle is maintained, and the fact we use engine diagnostics as part of the service ensures everything is reset afterwards.
Full car servicing is often referred to as scheduled car servicing, and it must be performed every 12,000 to 20,000 miles. High mileage drivers in Maidenhead will usually need to book in for interim car servicing too, usually once they’ve covered around 6,000 miles. These figures are flexible, however, so please refer to the handbook to check service intervals.
Frequent car servicing from dealerships and independent garages is proven to keep your vehicle running as it should, but we remind motorists in Maidenhead that there are several related benefits to enjoy whenever they use Keen & Eager for garage services. We hope the key points listed below will be enough to make you book in with us for your next car service:
• Regular car servicing improves economy and minimises the chance of breakdowns
• Using an independent garage in Maidenhead won’t invalidate your warranties
• Maintain a service history. We’ll stamp your book as soon as we finish the service
• Save money on car servicing in Maidenhead. We don’t absorb showroom costs
• Unlike dealership garages, we also don’t have to cover unpaid warranty work
• Only high-end OEM spark plugs and filters are used in our car servicing work
• Keen & Eager use top quality lubricants at our popular Maidenhead workshop
• Combine car servicing with an MOT test and save even more on your usual bill
• Advanced engine diagnostics are used as a part of our servicing